Meals on Wheels of Wyoming Valley provides seniors with access to adequate nutrition, friendly conversation and a watchful eye on their well-being.
In addition to seniors, we provide meals to people:
- on fixed and limited incomes
- veterans and people with special needs
- recently discharged from a hospital
- recently discharged from a nursing home
- convalescing from illness
- unable to prepare meals for themselves
As a means of respite for a caregiver, our meals can be delivered to an individual for a temporary period of time.
As we age, our mobility and health may decline, compromising our independence and quality of life. Many of today’s families are mobile, often venturing far beyond the confines of their hometowns, leaving behind aging parents who find it difficult to shop for and prepare nutritious meals for themselves.
Meals on Wheels of Wyoming Valley provides our clients with access to adequate nutrition, friendly conversation, and a watchful eye on their well-being.